The institution fee of $1,200 will be collected once your application has been approved and you register. This fee includes all program materials and planned group meals (note there are several meals on your own listed on the institute schedule). A $200 fee will be accessed for cancellations received after Friday, June 17, 2022. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after Monday, July 11, 2022.
Guests are welcome to attend the optional activities listed below and a separate invitation for these will be sent closer to the conference date (additional fees noted are for guests only):
- Optional Reception and Dinner—Saturday, August 6, 2022 ($50 for guests)
- Lake Geneva Dinner Cruise—Sunday, August 7, 2022 ($100 for guests)
- Closing Dinner—Tuesday, August 9, 2022 ($75 for guests)
A block of rooms has been reserved at The Grand Geneva Resort and Spa in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, at a reduced rate of $230 per night. To secure your hotel room and receive this special rate, make your reservations online at the Grand Geneva website or call the resort at 262-248-8811 and reference the "Big Ten Fund Raisers Institute."
Reservations must be made by Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Mitchell International Airport – approx. 54 miles (1 hour, 11 minutes)
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport– approx. 70 miles (1 hour, 22 minutes)—most frequently used
- Dane County Regional Airport – approx. 69 miles (1 hour, 18 minutes)
- Jonathan Meersman, Owner / Chauffeur
Luxury SUV Rides
Professional Service on a Personal Level
Office: 414-436-4100, ext. 707